COLLECTIVE HAUL | Shopping the Sales + eBay


I just can't resist a good deal and good sales, so yesterday when I went to the mall I ended up coming home with a few bags of goodies, all were great bargains! And today I received a couple of parcels from eBay and Topshop which I thought I'd add at the end as a collective haul, with links as well incase you'd like to check them out yourself!



001. Live Home Brush Holder $5.00 - down from $16.99 // Farmers
So I don't think this was actually intended as a brush holder but I thought it was so nice and large enough to fit them all in, and for $5, to good to pass up! It has a neon pink tinted glass interior and just looks so nice in my bathroom.

002. Glass Jar with Lid $3.99 // The Warehouse
Saw this in the kitchen section and thought it would be perfect for all my cotton pads.

003. Palmolive Body Butter Coconut Scrub [400ml] $4.90 // The Warehouse
Picked this up because I wanted an exfoliating scrub, and this one smelt so good! Used it this morning and it was quite creamy, with tiny exfoliating beads through it and worked really nicely.


004. Schwarzkopf Extra Care Ultimate Hair Repair with Liquid Keratin [100ml] $7.99 // The Warehouse
This wasn't on sale, but it sounded good so thought I'd give it a try. It's a repair and gloss treatment for very damaged or dry hair, right up my alley! After years of dying and ombre-ing my hair, it definitely needs some treatment! The bottle says 95% less hair breakage and healthy shine... tired it this morning and it felt nice after I had blow dried my hair. It looked a lot shiner, but I think it needs a couple more go's to see if it really works.


005 + 006. O.P.I. Nail Polish in Get Your Number + Metallic 4 Life $24.99 // Life Pharmacy
Usually I buy my O.P.I nail polishes online due to the high prices at stores here in New Zealand, but Life Pharmacy had 2 for 1 on all O.P.I. so really I couldn't resist. I have been eyeing up 'Metallic 4 Life' from the Nicki Minaj collection for a while. 'Get Your Number' is from the Mariah Carey collection, I already have one other liquid sand from this collection called 'Stay the Night' and I love the effect it gives on the nail. It dries to a matte, grainy, sand like texture and is packed with specks of glitter.


007. Maybelline Volume Express Mascara The Mega Plush in Very Black $26.99 // Farmers
Farmers had a deal when you brought a Mega Plush you got a free Color Tattoo (see below) and I have heard mixed reviews about this mascara, so thought I would give it a go myself. Haven't used yet, but I like the look of the wand.. very intrigued!





008 + 009. Maybelline Color Tattoo by EyeStudio in Bad to the Bronze + Tough As Taupe $15.99 each // Farmers
I got Tough as Taupe for free when I bought the Mega Plush mascara and I got Bad to the Bronze (a shade I have been wanting forever, ever since Missglamorazzi on YouTube kept talking about it!) on a Facebook make-up buy and sell group, for $10 practically brand new! They have quite a thick consistency, but are soft enough to blend out well.


010. M.A.C. Sheertone Blush in Peaches
This was a another Facebook buy and sell bargain, for only $20, when they retail here in NZ for over $40 (I wish I lived in the US... so much cheaper there!). But I love M.A.C. blushes, the pigmentation is so good and they really last on the skin. I love this soft, coral shade, it will be perfect for the warmer months.


011. e.l.f. Waterproof Eyeliner Pen in Black $5.85 // eBay
I love eBay and could spend hours trawling through make-up, nail polish, jewellery and bags on there. It is so, so cheap and a good option to buy brands that are hard to find in NZ, or to buy things at a fraction of what they cost here! These are my favourite kinds of eyeliner, easy to use and this one is super smooth to apply and very difficult to get off! I had it swatched on my hand and had to scrub at it with my eye make up remover to get it off!





012. Topshop Matte Finish Lipstick in Whimsical 
My Topshop package literally arrived this morning so thought I would add it in this haul. A week and a half ago they had free international shipping (yipee!!) and I had read some good things about their make up so picked up the lipstick in Whimsical - a gorgeous matte coral colour. And I loooove the packaging, I think it is adorable!

013. Topshop Cream Blush in Flush
This cream blush looks frightening in the pan, but on the skin it is lovely. The swatch above is a couple of swipes, so builds up to quite a lot of colour if that is what you would like. I think using my Real Technique Duo Fibre brushes would work great with this product - excited to try my first cream blush!


014. Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat NZD $3.80 // eBay
The final two items I picked up, weren't on sale but they arrived on my doorstep this morning so wanted to include. This top coat is raved about, so evidently I needed it in my life! I have been using the Sally Hansen Dry Fast Top Coat, but thinking this is going to be slightly better... we shall see!

015. Orly Foil FX Nail Polish in Rage NZD $9.30 //eBay
Lastly, another eBay find! I had been searching for a rose gold coloured nail polish and it was either between this or Essie 'Penny Talk'. Decided to go with Orly as have used their polish before and really liked it.

Wow, that was a quite a large haul... no more shopping for me for a while (by a while I mean probably only a day!). Wanted to share this anyway and give some swatches as I am super happy with all my finds!
back to top