NOTD | ESSIE Mint Candy Apple + Glitter Fade


For today's nails, I felt like adding a bit of sparkle and glitter so opted for a base in the gorgeous Essie nail polish 'Mint Candy Apple' - it has instantly become one of my favourite colours! Took 2 thin coats to get a perfect opaque colour. I paired it with a super cheap $2 polish from Kmart, it's called BC and has really fine silver glitter and the formula is surprisingly good for the price! I just dabbed the glitter polish near the base of the nail and lightly dragged it upward to create a fade/ombre effect. And of course, topped off with Seche Vite! Honestly super easy but gives the nails a lil' something extra.
I brought my Essie on eBay - WAY cheaper than in NZ (honestly someone needs to sort out all this overpricing!)



What is your favourite Essie colour? I am definitely in the market for some more!
back to top