MAYBELLINE | Baby Lips Collection [NZ/AU Packaging]


Over here in NZ, we seem to have different packaged Baby Lips, compared to the US and UK - I don't know why but I am really keen to get my hands on some of them to give them a try to see if they are any different in formula. 
The NZ/AU versions are a more traditional style of lip balm packaging with a small lid and twist up wheel at the base of the balm. I absolutely love them, after I brought my first one over a year ago I instantly feel in love with it and had to go out and buy all the flavours. When they added the Colour one and the Pink Glow, well I got super excited and brought them right away! They are really moisturing and smell and taste amazing. They take me back to the days of Lip Smackers!

I am missing a few flavours (find the full range here) but here is my collection of Maybelline Baby Lips...







This is a tinted lip balm that has a light pink colour to it. It is super easy to add that hint of colour when you don't want to load on a lipstick or a gloss. It also is super easy maintenance during the day if needed. I find this good to put on under a pink lipstick to keep the lips smooth and moisturied, it also helps my lipstick to stay in place and not settle into any odd places!



The Pink Glow range reacts to your lips natural pH balance to create a custom colour suited to you - the chemistry is unbeknown to me and totally cool! Baby Pink, is as the name describes, a light baby pink. Pink Blast is a more brighter, vibrant pink -  they are still sheer colour, but provide a good tint whilst still keeping lips soft.

Let me know your thoughts on the Baby Lips range, and what do you think of this packaging versus the UK/US ones?
back to top