NOTD | Spring Daisy Nail Art



With September bringing with it the first day of Spring here in New Zealand, I wanted to celebrate it with a really simple and easy daisy nail art design. This was my first time venturing into the world of dotting tools and I have to say it took a bit of practice - especially doing the opposite hand! - but I quickly got the hang of it.
All I did was use a larger dotting tool to create 4 or 5 dots around in a circle for each flower and then took a smaller dotting tool and dropped in the yellow centre. Make sure that you let each layer dry before adding more polish on top as it could slip around, plus it can take much longer to dry!



TOOLS // Large and small dotting tool used, larger for the petals and a smaller size for the middle of the flower. See post on where you can find these tools for super cheap on eBay here.


BASE // Revlon Nail Enamel in Lilac Pastelle 185


PETAL // Revlon Nail Enamel in White on White 050


CENTRE // Revlon Top Speed Fast Dry Nail Enamel in Electric 305

This is such an easy design, you could mix it up with all types of colours and even venture into adding little leaves which would give them some more detail. However for my first attempt at using the dotting tools, I am quite pleased with the result and looking forward to venturing into some more designs!
back to top