REVLON NAIL ART | Moon Candy in Cosmic + Satellite


I own many a Revlon nail polish (see all of my NOTD's!) and I think they have a great colour range and the formulas are always spot on, although I do find they can chip a little quicker than more expensive nail polishes - but with a good top coat (Seche Vite is my choice) they can last up to 6 days on average.
Their nail art range came out last year, with a variety of different colours and finishes. These are just 2 from the 'Moon Candy' range and I think they make great Autumn/Fall colours. They are about the size of a pen in height but much thicker. A downside though, is that there doesn't seem to be that much nail polish in each end. They are double ended with a solid colour as step 1 and a iridescent glitter for step 2.


REVLON MOON CANDY in Cosmic
Cosmic has a dark green base with a yellowy/green iridescent top coat. The top coat goes on pretty thick in one coat, however the base colour needed 2 coats to ensure is was fully opaque.


REVLON MOON CANDY in Satellite
This is my favourite out of the two, with a gorgeous deep wine coloured base polish and the same iridescent glitter top coat in a translucent light pink base. Again like 'Cosmic' the base coat needed 2 coats where as the glitter only needed on.

These are great for an all in one manicure, also great for travel as they are small and compact. The glitter top coat can be added as a feature nail or added on every nails.

Has anyone tired these, or others from the nail art range? Leave me a comment letting me know!
back to top