SLEEK MAKEUP | Face Form Palette - Rewiew + Swatches




Face Form Contouring and Blush Palette in Light 373 // USD $12.49 - NZD $15.50 [approx.]

Sleek Makeup was a brand I was unfamiliar with until last year through reading beauty blogs and watching beauty gurus on Youtube. Since then I was desperate to get my hand on them (note, not available in NZ - sad face), I was lucky enough to get an i-Divine palette which I have reviewed and swatched, in a bulk lots on TradeMe and I absolutely love it. Lucky for us here in New Zealand, we can buy straight from the Sleek website with minimal shipping costs - YAY!
So for my first Sleek order, I decided on this Face Form palette and also the Face Contour palette (review and swatches coming soon!). Shipping was amazing, only USD $3.64! I was super impressed with the delivery time as well, arriving in about a week or so. I knew the pigmentation and quality of their products were going to be good after using one of their eyeshadow palettes and the Face Form kit has not disappointed!




The Bronzing powder is similar in colour to Bourjois Bronzing Powder (or chocolate bronzer, as it's more commonly known) which I love. The bronzer has great pigmentation, but doesn't go on to heavily so you can build up where you need it for a really natural looking bronze. It works amazing as a contour and blends out well. Also no orangeness, or in the opposite spectrum, no muddiness - it is just the perfect bronze colour.

The Highlighter, again has great pigmentation and has a soft pearl/pink shimmer through it. On the face it looks quite natural and it is hard to go overboard with it, so you won't look like a shiny disco ball!

The Blush is in the shade Rose Gold, which I believe they do as a single blush colour as well. This blush is just, wow... I need a second here. I LOVE it! It's pink, has gold shimmer running through it but it's not glittery. It blends into the skin flawlessly and honestly, just looks amazing. I really can't speak highly of this blush!

This kit has become a very welcome addition into my makeup collection, I am so impressed with the colours, the pigmentation and the quality, and the price is so affordable, especially for the quality. As an all in one kit, it's a 3/3 hit for me, none of the individual products disappointed me at all.

Have you tired Sleek Makeup? Let me know what products I need to be adding to my cart for the next online shop!

back to top