CHERRY CULTURE | Haul - Milani, NYX, China Glaze, L.A. Colors


If you've never heard of Cherry Culture well you are missing out! I've only discovered it this past year but have never brought anything off there as shipping can get a little pricey the more weight you add (especially when posting to NZ). I got an email saying they had 40% off EVERYTHING online, and well, I love a good sale so I scoured through and picked a few products that I had been wanting to get for a while now.

All up this cost me USD $52.59 which is including a steep $20.52 for shipping (the cheapest option, no tracking). But with the 40% I saved $20, so that made up for it all and worked out at around $4 for each item, which is really good considering you can't buy Milani and NYX in NZ for that cheap.



001. Milani Eyeshadow Primer in Nude // USD $6.49
I've never used an eyeshadow primer before so looking forward to testing this on out. It has a light nude/flesh colour and feels very smooth when I tested it on the back of my hand.



002. Milani Baked Powder Blush in Luminoso // USD $6.99
Hearing a lot about these from beauty Youtubers, I was so excited to add this one to my cart! The colour is pinky peach, more on the peach side. It has a slight shimmer to it, but looks quite radiant on the skin. The packaging flips up with a nice mirror and brush underneath.


003. NYX Matte Lipstick in Pale Pink // USD $6.00
This is another product I was desperate to try. It was so hard to choose a colour as there are so many options! I went for a safe colour I know I will get a lot of wear from in the shade Pale Pink. They are extremely matte, but not feel drying.


004. NYX Powder Blush in Mocha // USD $5.50
NYX products have the most amazing colour range available and choosing one blush colour was very difficult! I went for Mocha, a deep pink, which is seriously pigmented!



005. + 006. NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil in Sparkle Nude + Milk  // USD $4.50
I couldn't pass up getting a couple of these as I had heard good things. Sparkle Nude is a golden bronze and Milk is, as the name suggests, a pure matte white, perfect for inner corner highlighting or as a base for other shadows.


007. China Glaze On The Horizon - Feathered Finish in All A Flutter // USD $5.00
China Glaze is so cheap on this website, starting at around $4! I had been eyeing up the Sally Hansen Feather effect polishes for a while and was excited to see China Glaze have done something similar. The one I picked has bars of peach, baby blue and white, all matte which creates a very textured surface, making it look feathery. Now I want the rest of them...


008. China Glaze Holographic in Galactic Gray // USD $7.99
I've been wanting a holographic polish for some time now (ever since I got my amazing holographic bag!) and I thought this was going to be a bit lighter, so I should have gone for the shades Cosmic Dust or Take a Trek. But that aside, I do like this purple/grey colour and the holographic effect looks so cool, was very hard for a photo to do it justice!


009. L.A. Colors Flash Pop! in Mad Duo // USD $2.50
These dual ended nail art pens seem to be cropping up everywhere, Revlon, Model Co etc all have similar ones The L.A. Color ones are a much cheaper option however and they have a great colour range. Mad Duo has a neon orange base with a top coat for pink/purple holographic glitter chunks, with other smaller size glitter pieces.


010. L.A. Colors Flash Pop! in So Postmodern // USD $2.50
I couldn't resist just getting one of these as they were so inexpensive! So Postmodern (I love the name) has a neon blue base with a top coat for blue, yellow and green glitter chunks in various sizes.


 Swatches of L.A. Colors Flash Pop!


011. Cherry Culture Lip Balm in Watermelon // Free or buy for USD $1.49
And if the 40% wasn't good enough, they chucked in a free lip balm of your choice! I went for watermelon as I love the scent.

Cherry Culture is an awesome site, and the shipping took almost 2 weeks exactly, which isn't to bad considering it came from the US and it was packaged up SO well. I had metres of tissue and lattice cardboard stuff to unwrap before I got to the goodies. I will be buying off there many more times to come as they have such a good selection and the prices are fantastic!

I want to know your favourite NYX products as I definitely want to get a lot more from them - let me know in the comments!
back to top