MINI MANI #004 | OPI The Amazing Spiderman Mini Collection


It's day 4 and I have another OPI mini collection to share, this time The Amazing Spiderman collection released last year. It has one of my favourite polishes - Just Spotted the Lizard.




001 Into The Night
This is a gorgeous deep blue packed with shimmer. It is opaque in 2 coats.


002. Number One Nemesis
This is an interesting shade, as it's a metallic grey but has hints of green and blue through it. Opaque in 2 coats.


003. Just Spotted The Lizard
This is the total standout in the mini set for me an amazing duo chrome green/blue that looks amazing after 1 coat and even better after the 2nd. This is an almost exact dupe for Chanel Peridot and is a must have for any polish lovers.


004. Your Web Or Mine?
This is a dark pinky/berry colour and definitely needs 2 good coats. It has a sheen to it, but not packed with glitter or shimmer like some of the others from the set. I would have to say this is my least favourite out of the four.


I not going to lie, I purely wanted this due to the colour Just Spotted The Lizard, but I'm glad I got the mini set to try the other shades as well.

Let me know your favourite in the comments!
back to top