NOTD | ORLY La Vida Loca


This beautiful, bright pink nail polish is a new addition to my collection and as soon as I got it - it was on my nails! The colour is a cross between a barbie pink and a magenta, with a slight iridescent sheen to it. This was 2 coats for it to be fully opaque and the formula of the Orly polishes is great and drying time is pretty standard (sped up with the use of Seche Vite!)




This is the perfect Summer colour (even though it is only just Spring) and I know I will be wearing it quite a bit! I got mine from My Beauty Store for $10 (on promotion), or you can find it on eBay here.

What's your favourite colour from ORLY? I'd love to know as I am always on the hunt for new polishes  - it's an obsession...

[P.S. I saw Rihanna live last night in Auckland... oh my god. AMAZING!]
back to top