WET N WILD | Mega Glo Illuminating Powder in Starlight Bronze



Wet N Wild is a brand very difficult to find in New Zealand, but I was up in Auckland last weekend and shopping on Queen St when I stumbled across a pop up make up sale, with a lot of really cheap, discounted make up. I was very restrained and only picked up this Wet N Wild Mega Glo Illuminating Powder for NZD $6. I had no idea what it was going to be like but the bronzer looked really nice so was worth a try. I've been using it for the past week and it has quickly became a very popular product of mine!



There are 4 shades ranging from a light golden to a darker orange toned brown. They have rich bronze and gold undertone in all the colours and when swirled together create just the right bronze colour that gives a natural radiant look on the face. I was pleasantly surprised to find that there was no obvious glitter and the slight sheen just adds to the overall bronze look. It does pay to have a light hand to not over do it as the colour pay off it very high.

On the back of the packaging it says they can be worn on the cheeks, face, body or eyes - and I think these would make great really nice shadow colours and the pigmentation is pretty amazing for the price! It has been my go to bronzer of the moment and am loving the natural bronzed look it gives on days where my skin just needs a bit of life!

I'd love to know some must have Wet N Wild products (I've been eyeing up the 'Comfort Zone' palette for a while now), let me know in the comments!

Comments

back to top