NOTD | ORLY + Maybelline Color Show


Both of these nail colours I have mentioned on my blog, the Orly one here in my Spring Polish Picks and the Maybelline Color Show Sequins here. I wanted to add a bit of glitter to my nails, so opted for the Maybelline Color Show Sequins in Silver Gleam and teamed it with Orly Coachella Dweller.




The Maybelline Sequins is ah-mazing, the glitter is packed in and you can get away with one coat and it gives full glitter opacity. I am so surprised as generally glitter polishes tend to be quite sparse and take many coats to build up desirable glitter coverage, but Silver Gleam is the total opposite. Coachella Dweller is a very unique pastel olive green and took 2 coats for full opacity. The formula is nice and went on smoothly with no streaks.

What do you think of the combo? Have you tired the Color Show polishes?
back to top