NOTD | Essie After School Boy Blazer + OPI Pirouette My Whistle


Yes I know, the combo of an Essie and an OPI polish has been fairly common for the last few NOTD posts, but I just love the shades so much! I used the new Essie polish from the Fall 2013 collection in After School Boy Blazer which is a very dark navy which looks black in some lights. To add some glitter I used OPI Pirouette My Whistle which is a matte silver glitter, with small circular pieces and larger round pieces.




The Essie polish applied like a breeze, looked good after one coat and just needed another thin coat to really make it look good. The OPI glitter needed a few coats which is pretty common for most glitters of this type. Technically this is more of an autumn/winter polish colour and we are now coming into the full brunt of summer, but I just couldn't resist trying it out right way!

What do you think of this Essie and OPI combo? Is After School Boy Blazer worth the hype?

Comments

back to top