NOTD | OPI Louvre Me Louvre Me Not


Technically this is not a current nail of the day post, as I sported this polish last week, but have just had so many other posts I wanted to get up that this one took a back seat, but here it is now.




I recently got this OPI polish from NZ Sale (you can see the rest of the haul post here), and I know that it is the middle of summer but I really was feeling a bit of a darker nail and just couldn't go past this shade called Louvre Me Louvre Me Not (such a great name). It is a plum purple with a slight golden shimmer through it which gives the polish a lot of dimension. As formula goes, OPI is great and this was 2 coats but you could have got a way with just the one.

What do you think of the darker shades during the warmer months? As much as I love a good pastel or neon, sometimes you gotta go a little to the dark side!

Comments

back to top