OPI | Mariah Carey Four Mini Holidays Hits Collection


I am possibly a little late on the band wagon seeing as Christmas has been and gone but I recently brought this OPI Mariah Carey Holiday Mini collection from My Beauty Store for only $12.45 and I love the colours so had to share them with you all.


There are 4 mini bottles from her larger 2013 Holiday collection, appropriately dubbed 'Holidays Hits'.



VISIONS OF LOVE
This is a dark plum colour and perfect for the Autumn/Winter. It does look lighter in natural light and can look almost black as well. As it is a darker shade, the pigmentation of colour is a lot higher so you can get away with 1 coat.


WARM ME UP
Apparently described as a 'spiced coffee' I would say this is more on the grey side then the brown, but it is a lovely shimmery darker shade and very unique.


WONDEROUS STAR
Naturally one of my favourites from this set (I love a good glitter), this is filled with small gold glitter pieces with larger black pieces scattered throughout. It took a couple of good coats to get the coverage I got in the swatch above. It would look great over many different colours and would look especially festive over Visions Of Love.


ALL SPARKLY AND GOLD
This is reminiscent of the OPI Liquid Sand in Honey Ryder just without the sandy feeling texture. It is a pure gold glitter made up of very small pieces. As glitter polishes go, you can achieve an opaque coverage on the nail with 2-3 coats, which is pretty good for glitter. This is my second favourite of the bunch.

You can still get your hands on this from My Beauty Store for the super cheap price of $12.45 (50% off!) You also get free shipping and get to choose 3 samples (something I absolutely love about MBS!) They also have the Liquid Sand minis on sale as well, which I am very tempted to get... someone hold me back!

Comments

back to top