INSTAGRAM ROUND UP | April '14

 Say farewell to April because May is just around the corner, so that means I need to round up all my Instagram's from the month [warning: there is a lot of cake]. April was a great month, it was my birthday at the start, my Dad's birthday in the middle, we had Easter, my sister was home and it just generally was great!


001. Starbucks doing macarons? I didn't even question it, as it was delicious! // 002. Birthday lunch out with my bestie + having bubbles at lunch time

003. An nontraditional birthday cake - cupcakes + macarons; my favourite! // 004. Bailey's + yumminess // 005. A birthday present to myself from Karen Walker

006. Cronut heaven at The Food Show // 007. Homemade pizzas are the best // 008. #catselfies 

009. Lemon + Passionfruit cake // 010. Beauty Joint haul [coming soon to CM] // 011. My amazing birthday present from my parents -  a custom MAC palette + lipsticks! 

012. Some study motivation // 013. I nabbed last years Ciate Advent Calender from NZ Sale + it is possibly the coolest thing I have seen // 014. #boxhead 

015. Now that's a beautiful sight // 016. Flying Saucer lollies are the ultimate! // 017. I brought a Z Palette + went on a crazy depotting mission [will be up on CM soon!]  

018. I couldn't resist going back to the ombre // 019. MAC beautifulness // 020. A Pinterest success! Checkered Birthday cake for my Dad 

021. The secret to the cake construction // 022. Beck's beer, after work, harbour side // 023. Ciate + OPI combo [look out for my NOTD posts] 

 024. I realised I had so many teeny tiny Benefit products // 025. Where most of the mini Benefit's have come from - their makeup kits! // 026. My Dad spoilt my sister + I with goodies from Sephora 


027. A good hair day feat. the ombre // 028. Supermarket cupcakes are pretty darn impressive // 029. Sunday mornings done right - maple, bacon pancakes + coffee

If you'd like to keep up with all my Instagram goodness, feel free to follow me @cassandramyee. Now bring on May... it's going to be a busy one!

What was the highlight of your April? 
back to top