JORDANA | Haul of Lipsticks + Blush


It is hard to walk past a Jordana stand and not pick up a few products, my local mall has a really good stand at one of the 2Cheap shops (don't be fooled if you think it is all crap!), it's not always fully stocked but I like to check it out now and again to see what they have. I go into a bit more detail about the brand in this post here and also have a few more Jordana products featured in this haul from Cherry Culture with some good swatches and info on them if you are keen to see more from the brand.

I only grabbed three things in this trip, one blush and two lipsticks, they were $4 each and are pretty damn impressive for that price! I've added links to the products on Beauty Joint, which ships worldwide (price is in USD).





001. Blush Powder in 38 Coral Sandy Beach
I have two of the blushes and they have been a current favourite; I've been reaching for them nearly everyday! They have great pigmentation so a light hand with the blush brush is needed, but they can be built upon and they blend out great. This is more of a darker coral shade with a hint of shimmer through it.



002. Lipstick in 042 Pink Ice
Jordana offer two lipstick types; the mattes, which are in gold tubes and their normal creamy ones in these silver tubes. Both are great and they have an incredible colour selection too. The swatch shows 2 swipes, and you can see the pigmentation is pretty great. This has a bit of a frost finish, with a hint of shimmer in it.


003. Lipstick in 041 Petal Pink
Another of their normal cream line; this one is a light baby pink and the swatch shows 3 swipes. This is possibly my favourite Jordana lipstick I own; the colour has no shimmer in it and has a lovely creamy finish to it.


Don't underestimate these cheaper brands - the packaging may not look the fanciest but they have some seriously good quality products and most of them have great pigmentation. For only a few dollars, you can't go wrong!

If you have tried Jordana, let me know some of your favourites from the line and what I should be on the look for next time!

Comments

back to top