LIVING NATURE | Active Manuka Honey Lip Balm Review


Last month I blogged about the amazing Manuka Honey Gel from Living Nature (see it here). Manuka honey has amazing healing properties (I go into it a bit more on the previous post and the website has a lot of great information on), so when it is put into a lip balm, you know it's going to be good for your lips!





Living Nature work with 100% natural products and are made here in NZ! This lip balm has active manuka honey in it to deeply nourish the lips as well as repair and heal cracked and dry lips. This balm is very thin and liquidy, so a little goes a long way. It sinks into the lips very quickly and has that instant satisfaction of moisturisation. The main thing I love about it, as it is not sticky at all, it more feels like water - that is constantly keeping your lips moisturised! It does have a distinct honey-ish scent to it and it doesn't taste the greatest but as it is all natural ingredients, at least you know they are only doing good to your body!

You can use this as often as you need; I find it keeps my lips hydrated for ages (but I don't have very dry lips in the first place). This is a hand bag staple and good to have especially in the cooler, winter months ahead.

You can buy this straight from the website here, for NZD $17.50 for a 10ml tube.

*This product was sent to me in consideration for review. All thoughts and views are all my own.

Comments

back to top