NOTD | China Glaze It's A Trap-Eze! + Essie Bikini So Teeny - Easter Inspiration


With all the chocolate and Easter goodies, you definitely need some nails that would be fitting. I saw MissJenFabulous (a blogger + vlogger on Youtube) post this nail combo on her Instagram - I had the exact nail polishes in my collection and absolutely loved the colour together. It turned out so nice and I love having the two accent nails instead of my normal one.




One of my favourite polishes is Essie Bikini So Teeny, it is the perfect pastel blue and flatters all hands and nails. This shows two coats and it has a super shiny and creamy finish. China Glaze It's A Trap-eze! is an amazing glitter; it has a white milky base packed with various colours of glitter. This needed two coats to get it opaque and the effect is just awesome!

Let me know what nail polish you will be rocking over the Easter weekend!

Comments

back to top