BEAUTY JOINT | Haul #003 via. eBay [feat. NYX, e.l.f., Jordana, Wet N Wild + L.A. Girl]


Now if you a regular reader of CM, then you will know I love me a bit of Beauty Joint. I've featured a number of hauls from the site (just do a quick search to see them all) and it was recently brought to my attention that you could actually buy from Beauty Joint via. their eBay store. They have all the exact same products and you order through your eBay account and can use PayPal, plus the shipping actually works out a lot cheaper than buying directly from the site itself. The products obviously ship from Beauty Joint, the exact same way they would if you were to buy from the site and it arrived in a week exactly, pretty darn impressive!

001. Wet N Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain in 127 A Stiff Pink // USD $3.99
It's no secret I love these types of lip products, they are so easy to apply! This one from Wet N Wild promises to have a glossy finish and to stain the lips (see the eyebrow kit swatch below for the stain left behind from this - it's good!). The colour is a lovely baby pink and the formula seemed to be very smooth and extremely pigmented for this type of sheer/balm product.


002. e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit in Light // USD $3.99
A Shaaanxo inspired purchase, I have been thinking about trying this eyebrow kit for a while now and only just brought it! It has a gel on the left and a powder on the right to run through and set the brows. I probably could have gone for the darker shade, but we will see how this goes!

003. NYX Butter Gloss in Eclair // USD $5.00
I've been pretty vocal about my dislike for lip gloss, but I am trying to give them a go, so I thought I would get one of these NYX Butter Glosses as they seem to be a favourite of many people. It doesn't seem sticky at all and I really love the colour pay off, plus this really smells incredible, very sweet and almost (I say almost...) edible.

004. L.A. Girl PRO.conceal HD Concealer in Classic Ivory // USD $2.50
I'd heard a couple of rave reviews about this concealer, and to find out how cheap it was, well I had to grab one. I was surprised to find a brush tip at the end of the squeezy tube which I think is an amazing and smart addition.  They also have a really large shade range, which is great to see.

005. Jordana Eye Glitz Sparkling Cream Eyeshadow in 05 Brilliant Bronze // USD $2.29
Another Youtube inspired purchase, this time from Lauren Curtis, who used this is in one of her tutorials and I instantly feel in love with it. It looks insane in the pan, like a crater with moss or something strange growing in it, but it is all actually cream product. It has such a unique consistency, and when you swirl your finger in it it mixes into this amazing bronzed gold shadow that is seriously (and I mean, very seriously) pigmented. If you buy one thing off Beauty Joint - make it this, you will not regret it! I am already eyeing up the other shades as they look amazing also.



006. Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Trio in Walking on Eggshells // USD $3.99
And yet another Youtube inspired purchase by one of my favs, Essiebutton, is this trio from Wet N Wild. I have the Comfort Zone palette from Wet N Wild and the colour pigmentation is amazing, I was blown away with the quality so was excited to pick up this gorgeous trio. It had three shades; the browbone is a shimmery white, the crease colour is a golden bronze and the eyelid colour is a shimmery pink champagne. Obviously you don't have to stick with the designated locations but they do make a great little trio of colours.

If you haven't ordered from Beauty Joint before I seriously recommend it, they ship worldwide and ordering via. eBay makes the shipping cheaper but it still arrives super quick. Do keep in mind that the currency is in USD but the NZ prices are very close at the moment.

Have you got any of these product? If so, I'd love to know your thoughts on them!

Comments

back to top