NOTD | Ciaté Sugar Plum + OPI Let's Do Anything We Want!


For today's nails I decided to go for something light and girly, so opted for a gorgeous lavender shade and just had to add a bit of glitter to the mix and I love this combo together.



For the glitter which I used on the pointed and index finger as a feature, I used one of my newest polishes from the OPI Muppets Most Wanted Collection (blogged about here) in the shade Let's Do Anything We Want! It is a gorgeous pink and white glitter in a clear base; with smaller chunks of dark and light pink, with white specks and larger white square chunks of glitter. It goes on with great glitter coverage, this shows two coats using a dabbing method to make sure I had a few bits of the square glitter on the nails.


For the cream opaque colour, for the first time ever, I used a Ciaté nail polish! I recently got last year's nail polish advent calender they did off NZ Sale for only $35 (see it on my Instagram here). This is the shade Sugar Plum and is just the perfect pastel lavender colour that went perfectly with the OPI glitter. This needed two coats, but I probably could have gotten away with the one - they are seriously impressive formulas.

Did you pick up any of the OPI Muppets Collection polishes? Are there any Ciaté polishes you love? 

Comments

back to top